Pages

Monday 19 June 2017

Volume and capacity

Screenshot 2017-06-20 at 09.35.49.png
This site was about finding the volume in the shape.  Some questions were difficult but most of them were easy.  I still need more practice on volume and capacity because my understanding isn’t quite clear.

Screenshot 2017-06-20 at 10.02.18.png
The Khan Academy activities were really easy.  I think it was a great site because if you were stuck on a question there are clues to help you. After doing all the questions I check my score and got 9/10. This shows the questions were not that hard to answer and it didn’t challenge my mind
Screenshot 2017-06-20 at 10.04.51.png

This activity was really easy. You had to pick how high you wanted your box to be, pick the dept of it and pick the height.  After you picked all the things you needed to figure out the area of the cube you made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment