Pages

Monday 21 May 2018

Entry story- Tokelau

I was off to Fiji tomorrow. While I was packing my luggage, I was sitting there thinking about my family and what would happen if I leave them by themselves. So many things could happen while I was gone, so I told my grand-mother that I was going to stay. But after a long motivation talk I was so convinced by my grandma's words, that I told her I was definitely going. My family helped me pack my bags into the boat and I was off. It has been 2 years since I left Tokelau, so proud of myself. I left university after 2 years and received my Certificate In Pre-Police Proficiency. I got back home and my family was standing there waiting for me, I give it all to my grandma for encouraging me to go. If I didn't go then I wouldn't have been here right now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment