Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2017

All about me

All about me

At the moment I am living with my 4 sisters,1 brother .  These are my siblings oldest to youngest, so it goes Auariki,Tuki,Lanu,Siunipa (Me),Mafi,Naia,Martha last and little Teina,Also with my nena,mum and dad.My favourite food is Chocolate cheesecake with chocolate ice cream,the artist I admire a lot is Hailee Steinfeld and here are a few of the songs I like,Sideline,Starving and Beautiful.


The chores I mostly do at home is clean the kitchen, outside and the pool. Then at school I come and put the blinds down and water room 8’s little plants.In class my friends are Heather,Lakai,Natalia,Rebecca and my friends at home are .My favourite food is Chocolate cheesecake and chocolate ice cream.In the weekend I mostly help my mum take care of my baby sister,and also play cards with my sister,we both get competitive when we play with each other.

I love the show Shortland Street, Home and Away, Neighbours. I use to play netball for Glen Innes school and I sometimes watch it on tv with my older sisters.I play alo of card games with my with my younger siblings and I reckon I am the best in my house so, I will have to say I am a star at card games.To show people I care, I will help them if they are in need of my help.  When I grow up I would like to attend Tamaki college because all of my siblings and cousins are there.

Who is my hero ? If I had to pick a hero I would have to say my mum because she has raised me well since I was a newborn baby,and because she makes an effort to get up every morning and make us breakfast, make us a healthy lunch then when we come back from school she has dinner prepared for us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Siunipa
I loved reading your story about you it's really interesting. I did the same thing but for I am a star at I put down I am a star at netball because I mostly play the sport. The part I like is that your hero is your mum. What part do you like?

Anonymous said...

Kia ora Siunipa

Hi Siunipa My name is Jireh.I've come to see what work your done and by far your All about me is what stands out.This work here is a good example.Your work is fantastic.

Post a Comment