Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Simple machines


The focus for this term is simple machines. So since our topic is simple machines, my teacher said to make a simple machine of our own at home using a pulley or wheel and axle. In my simple machine I used two bobbin's to act a two pulleys. My simple machine I have created is a old school scale, I also used materials that I had a home. Here are some of the things I used to make my simple machine:

1. Wooden hanger
2. One Toilet roll
3. Two bobbin's
4. Two Plastic cups
5. Five key rings
6. Different sizes of rope
7. A small piece of salafain


Making this simple machine was really hard but I got help from my aunty. So without her help I wouldn't have completed my simple machine. When I was done with my simple machine I decided to help a friend with her simple machine, she made a well with a pulley too. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment